Bubbles

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What was your experience in writing the first essay like? How does it compare to the kinds of writing you've done in or out of the classroom before? What do you think would help you become a stronger writer?

- I don't think my essay was the best and i do believe i could have done better mostly because i sort of procrastanated. But compared to most of the other essays i've written it was more formatted, clear and made sense. Usually my thoughts would be all over the place and in the end it would be hard to put together. I'd usually make an outline and i guess i know now that, thats probably not the right way. I think i'd be a better writer if i spent more time settling the information before i put it on paper.

1 Comments:

Blogger F said...

omg im so jealous :-\ i think i need to go to the writing center to edit my essays because apparently, my essays don't make sense and aren't specific enough to fulfill the argumentive question.

October 22, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home